The Imaginarium is committed to retaining the integrity of an actor’s performance. To achieve this, sophisticated facial rigging is necessary to faithfully translate the data of captured movements into a believable and detailed digital character.
We are looking for a Facial Technical Artist to be part of our specialist team continuing research and development into improving our facial systems, from solving through to deformation. This is an opening specifically for applicants with experience in facial animation and demo reels must have a strong emphasis on human facial work, though creature work will be taken into consideration.
Other skills and experience which we are looking for:
- Experience in using Maya
- Strong Rigging skills
- Full understanding of facial anatomy
- Expertise in rigging facial deformations
- Experience in using Softimage desirable
- Experience in creating your own rigs desirable
- Facial solving from Motion Capture data desirable
- Modelling, shading and texturing skills desirable