The Imaginarium is one of the world’s leading Performance Capture studios, capable of servicing feature films, television, video games and other media with cutting-edge technology.
We require a Tools Programmer to architect, develop, document, and maintain in-house tools to support our Performance Capture and Animation teams. You will develop and maintain software to fulfil requirements of clients, undertake self directed R&D to improve and evolve applications and provide training on tools.
We are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience working in Game, VFX, Motion Graphics, or related industries
- Extensive experience of C++ Development, integrating 3rd Party Libraries and SDKs
- Experience developing Plug-ins (C++) and Macros or Interfaces (Python, Qt, MEL) for Autodesk products
- Familiarity working with motion capture or animation data desirable
- Familiarity with 3D Art pipelines for Game or Cinematic productions desirable
- Experience developing Database driven applications desirable
- OO Design and modern development practices desirable
- UI and Visualisation implementations in suitable frameworks (Qt, OpenGL) desirable